Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Did you know the human stomach can hold about a quart of food? Have you ever spilled a quart of oil? I have. It is amazing how much is actually in that little bottle of oil. It can spread across several feet of garage floor.

I can also say that you would be amazed at how much is in a child's stomach. I woke up this morning, took my shower, got dressed, and went to get my kids ready. This is a pretty standard morning for me. Unfortunately my son came out holding his pants funny. I thought he peed his bed. This is pretty rare for him at 4. The last time was probably 6 months ago. I was informed that he did not pee but had thrown-up. Yep it was all over his bed and on the rug beside his bed. Very nasty.

The good news is I had to get my oldest daughter ready and take her to school so my wonderful wife took over the puke detail. I think it is fair since I had to clean up an unbelievable amount of puke from the car that she provided while pregnant with the boy that puked this morning. I still can't eat at El Chico's because the smell. That was lunch just before the car incident. *shudder*

Anyways, happy St. Patrick's day to everyone. This is my last post in this series for today.

2 comments:

katdish said...

There's this new thing, Nick. Did you know that you can actually schedule posts for future dates? I didn't ready the Fireproof post because I haven't seen it yet.

The Blues Clues pic on SCL was pretty spot on huh?

Nick the Geek said...

I know, I use that feature. You don't think I post things at exactly 2:00 AM every day do you? I'm a little OCD but really? I just have things planned out for the next couple of weeks and figured I post them in a string of posts while I had the time.

Post a Comment