Saturday, March 14, 2009

I don't know if you've seen the 30 second bunny movies but they are hilarious. They remake movies in 30 seconds with animated bunnies. You'd think the title would have given that away but lots of people don't see ti coming. He killed me with a sword, ow weird is that?

Anyways, there is something else I love. Yep Chad Vader. If you didn't watch the first season go find it on YouTube. I could give you a link but I'm being lazy right now and think it will help you build character to find it yourself. Just like when I was a kid and didn't know the definition of a word so my parents made me look it up in a dictionary. I wonder if kids still do that or if they jut type it in Google?

Wow I better post this soon before the ADD takes over completely.



Oh look a hummingbird.

1 comments:

katdish said...

You are seriously geeky.

Post a Comment