Monday, December 22, 2008

I've decided to try and make my life more organized in many respects. I function best with order. Actually it is quite funny because I"m terribly OCD but I'm also ADD so it strikes a very nice balance. When I stat getting obsessive I see something shiny and get distracted so I'm almost functional.

Anyways, my attempt to get organized with this site will result in daily categories and monthly topics.

Mondays will be totally random poking fun at whatever topic comes to mind. Loony Lundi. (Lundi is French for Monday).

Tuesday will be Topical Tuesday, which will deal with the monthly topic directly.

Wednesday will be about my Young Adult group, unfortunately I don't have a funny name for that yet. Maybe someone could give me some ideas.

Thursday will be about my Youth. Once again I need a name.

Friday will be Freaky Friday ... at least for now. I want to play a game where I switch up people and things, for example play youth for the day, or even letting one of my Youth write the blog.

Saturday will be Solemn Saturday where I'll try to be serious and post something deeply spiritual. I promise I have it in me.

I won't be posting on Sundays regularly.

I'm hoping this new format will help me get focused and will allow me to better at exploring my experience as youth pastor.

On that note, next month will be devoted to football. I know what you're thinking, "what does that have to do with Sweet Baby Jesus?" Well, I guess you'll have to see what comes of it.

Merry Christmas