Friday, June 5, 2009

Things have been crazy busy. I've been dealing with a nasty cough the past couple weeks and I've finally gone to the dr about it. Last Saturday I took a small group to 6 flags. It was a great trip but I was already exausted tired so it wasn't as fun as it could have been.

I did get a new toy though. I got a blackberry for only $50. It has built in wifi so I didn't get the data plan. It is nice being able to pull up my schedual so easily and access the internet and email at hotspots.

Youth is going great. They are in spring fever mode right now though. I'm telling you they are swithing couples more often than square dancers switch partners. Next time I hear someone that doesn't deal with 50+ teens on a very regular basis complain about teen angst I'm gonna have to hurt them. Yeah I'm talking to you katdish.

3 comments:

Helen said...

Fifty Dollars! For one blackberry! Now that is some expensive fruit (says the woman with an expensive apple....)

Stephanie Wetzel said...

Wow. At least now I know to keep my complaints about my two tweens to MYSELF when I'm around you. Truly, I don't know how you do it.

katdish said...

I can complain about teen angst all I want. You're not the boss of me.

Sorry you're feeling bad. I started drinking this antioxident drink that is a mix of a bunch of exotic fruits. I'm not big on that sort of stuff usually, but I swear I feel so much better! A lady from my old church was selling it, so of course, I went to Sam's and bought a knock off. Eighteen bucks for a bottle, but you only drink an ounce a day. Good stuff, I tell you. Good stuff.

Post a Comment