Monday, November 10, 2008

Plain and simple I really just hate being ill. I had a cold last week which is why I didn't post anything for a while. Well that and I had a lot going on.

I have finished my extra stuff so I should have some free time. My mother has a nice little website and I design and maintain it for her. She wanted a redesign so I got busy dealing with that late last week and just finished it up a couple hours ago. Earlier today I got my office cleaned up for the first time in weeks as well. A clean office makes for a better day, getting over a cold makes for a better day, and finishing a fairly big project makes for a better day. All in all I guess I'm having a pretty good day.

I am planning on doing the rest of my refuge series updates starting tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see that you are still alive and well (sort of). May you not have any more snot to deal with. ;)

Prodigal Jon said...

Your "lastfu" comment was brilliant Nick. I am so glad you read Stuff Christians Like and add your thoughts. Loved it.
Jon

Nick the Geek said...

You gotta love Mr T.

Thanks Jon

Post a Comment